20240115 Why God Does Not Rest?

 Why G-d does not retire? He is constantly creating something, even at night.


Thank you G-d אל שדי for peace in Israel and in the world. 

The overindulgence lead to a less work and more headonism. We have to give food first to our animals, to our inner animal too, then we can work.

The primary food for me is the word of G-d. I like to do japa (reapeating of the God's name from Indian tradition) with some halel.

IT keeps my mind close to G-d. It is never enough. When I feel sad I get hungry. It's late for drinking Water (מים) and feeling like Heaven (חשמים)


Please G-d be with Us always and remind us of a healthy lifestyle, the balance between work and Rest. Also sleeping time is sometimes not enough, we even may need 10h of good rest a day.


G-d Bless You And Your Family.


Comentarios